Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BOC The Voice



I'am an Aspiring fashion Designer learning the ropes around the fashion industry. I have some experience in photography that will help along with my career. I know four Different languages Spanish, English, Japanese, and french. I love traveling a lot and seeing the many places life has to offer to start my career. Every place I get the chance to be offers a variety of doors to open. There are many opportunities and many decisions to make to get to where I need to be but I will see where life takes me. I love the unexpected because I never know where I will end up and where I will be. Many of my inspirations come from Japan. Japanese fashion is something thought out of the box, something unique and different. I believe in teamwork because without it you can't get to where you need to be. I love having friends and family by my side as I go along with my career. All the support and love I need come from my family and friends. Always have a positive attitude towards everything you do because it will help you get through anything that life brings. I try to be very positive in everything I do so I can keep going. The fashion industry is cut throat and has many obstacles but I’m very positive and know how to stand my ground. I have had prior experience within the fashion industry through internships and consistent communication that will allow me to open doors. The challenges I face is trying to stand out and get peoples attention. I know that to get what I need I have to be everywhere and every time to be within the spotlight. My hard work and determination will get to many places and will help me surpass and prosper in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment