Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 9 Personal Brand



For my personal brand I would create it using a website and an app since we are advancing into a more app based community. As discussed in today’s lecture a lot of methods are being taken to interact with consumers such as emails or special discounts through apps. My brand would be an upper-middle class brand where every consumer can afford to purchase a product since a lot of retailers are focusing on targeting everyone now. My logo would be something sophisticated, innocent, and quirky that would describe what type of brand I’m offering. The logo I had in mind is a bow with some crystals and dots that revolve around the bow of the brand. These ideas for logos show some class without losing that playful aesthetic of the brand. The business cards would be designed with pink colored dots and in the back of the card a Qr code where you would scan it and it would direct you to the website or app. The pink color for our brand represents romantic, affectionate, happiness, and admiration. The dots represent our values which are the power to strive and be outgoing, spontaneous, and playful. For our theme song we would collaborate with Taylor Swift or some famous Japanese artists since our brand is Japanese inspired. My brand would sell clothing but would also cater accessories that have the unique playful aesthetic. My target market would cater to women around the age of 22 to 35 that love to outgoing and daring but playful at the same time. My brand would actually be shown on the web because as a technological community we are progressing more into the internet rather than television. A lot of companies now are focusing on the web since a lot of people are more on the web than actually in store. My brand will be merchandised through ads online and personal company blogs that give more insight on what to combine our products and news on what the brand is coming up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment